Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an elegant-looking, sounding, and best of all tasting side dish for almost any type of poultry or meat. And it cooks up in the microwave, leaving precious oven space free.
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) package frozen O'Brien-style potatoes (with peppers and onions)
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish and cook in the microwave on high power 18 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!