Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These novel baked Buffalo Potatoes are sure to be a hit at any get-together. Whether the gang is coming over for some game-day munchies, or for any party or as a go-along, these are super!
What You'll Need
- 4 large Idaho potatoes, peeled, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup instant flaked mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch potatoes; drain. While hot, toss with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, flaked potatoes, Old Bay Seasoning, and ground red pepper. Toss with potatoes to coat well. Spread on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Season with salt.
Not sure what blanching is? Click here for an easy explanation!
- If you'd like, you can serve these with marinara, bolognese, or blue cheese sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!