Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These novel baked Buffalo Potatoes are sure to be a hit at any get-together. Whether the gang is coming over for some game-day munchies, or for any party or as a go-along, these are super!
What You'll Need:
- 4 large Idaho potatoes, peeled, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup instant flaked mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch potatoes; drain. While hot, toss with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, flaked potatoes, Old Bay Seasoning, and ground red pepper. Toss with potatoes to coat well. Spread on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Season with salt.
Not sure what blanching is? Click here for an easy explanation!
- If you'd like, you can serve these with marinara, bolognese, or blue cheese sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.