We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These novel baked Buffalo Potatoes are sure to be a hit at any get-together. Whether the gang is coming over for some game-day munchies, or for any party or as a go-along, these are super!
What You'll Need
- 4 large Idaho potatoes, peeled, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup instant flaked mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch potatoes; drain. While hot, toss with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, flaked potatoes, Old Bay Seasoning, and ground red pepper. Toss with potatoes to coat well. Spread on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Season with salt.
Not sure what blanching is? Click here for an easy explanation!
- If you'd like, you can serve these with marinara, bolognese, or blue cheese sauce.