Garden Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Here's an easy way to give your potato salad a garden-fresh make-over! It's a combo of a classic skin-on red potato salad that teams with some easy frozen veggies to make an all-in-one super picnic or grilling side dish they'll love!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cut green beans. thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package corn, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Italian dressing
What to Do
Place potatoes in a large soup pot; add water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 8 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes with remaining ingredients; toss gently until well mixed. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!