Garden Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Here's an easy way to give your potato salad a garden-fresh make-over! It's a combo of a classic skin-on red potato salad that teams with some easy frozen veggies to make an all-in-one super picnic or grilling side dish they'll love!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cut green beans. thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package corn, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Italian dressing
What to Do
Place potatoes in a large soup pot; add water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 8 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes with remaining ingredients; toss gently until well mixed. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"