Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Half-Baked Sweet Potatoes with Lemon Butter Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are so many delicious ways to make sweet potatoes, and here's another one. See how few ingredients? Well, that's how easy it is - so when you don't wanna fool around with getting a lot of items together but you still want them to be more than just everyday, try these.
What You'll Need
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scrub sweet potatoes and pat dry. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; prick skins with a fork. Place cut-side down in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in lemon juice, parsley, and salt. Serve with potatoes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.