Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Half-Baked Sweet Potatoes with Lemon Butter Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are so many delicious ways to make sweet potatoes, and here's another one. See how few ingredients? Well, that's how easy it is - so when you don't wanna fool around with getting a lot of items together but you still want them to be more than just everyday, try these.
What You'll Need
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scrub sweet potatoes and pat dry. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; prick skins with a fork. Place cut-side down in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in lemon juice, parsley, and salt. Serve with potatoes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!