Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Home Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you've tried our Home Baked Beans, plain old out-of-the-can baked beans will be a thing of the past. The long slow oven cooking helps combine the flavors to perfection!
What You'll Need
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans (any variety)
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until crisp, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; mix well then spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until thickened and bubbly.
For an even easier dish, add one 3-ounce container of real bacon bits instead of cooking bacon. Then all you need to do is mix and bake.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!