Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Lemon Parmesan Risotto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only is this Lemon Parmesan Risotto restaurant-worthy, but it's so easy to make, you'll wonder why you've waited so long to tackle risotto in your own kitchen. Bring some Italian flavor to your dinner table with this mouthwatering side dish tonight!
What You'll Need
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over low heat, heat chicken broth until hot.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add onion and garlic and saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened. Stir in rice and 1 cup hot broth, stirring constantly until liquid is nearly absorbed. Repeat process, adding remaining broth 1 cup at a time, stirring constantly until each portion of broth is absorbed (about 15 minutes total). Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, and remaining butter. Serve immediately.
This is great as a side dish, but go ahead and add some cooked shrimp or your favorite vegetable for a tasty main dish.
- And in keeping with a yummy Italian dinner theme, how about topping off your meal with a delicious Cannoli Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!