Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Cheese Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You are only four ingredients away from enjoying the tastiest, cheesiest Loaded Cheese Fries, that you've ever had! That's because we made sure our recipe tastes as authentic as the state fair kind that you would get every summer.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen French fries
- 3/4 cup processed cheese spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread French fries evenly on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Mound cooked French fries on a serving platter and top with melted cheese, bacon bits, and scallions. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 441
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 8.3g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,886mg 79 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 11 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!