Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Cheese Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You are only four ingredients away from enjoying the tastiest, cheesiest Loaded Cheese Fries, that you've ever had! That's because we made sure our recipe tastes as authentic as the state fair kind that you would get every summer.
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen French fries
- 3/4 cup processed cheese spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread French fries evenly on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Mound cooked French fries on a serving platter and top with melted cheese, bacon bits, and scallions. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 317
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 987mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.