Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Million Dollar Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These "can't get enough of 'em" holiday festive potatoes began disappearing in our Test Kitchen straight out of the oven while they were still on the baking sheet. What a super Thanksgiving or Christmas side dish! Our Million Dollar Potatoes are worth their weight in gold!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds Idaho Russet potatoes, cut into wedges
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place melted butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes; mix well.
Dip potato wedges in melted butter then in crumb mixture, turning to coat completely; place on baking sheets in a single layer and pour any remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- If you want to cut the cooking time, feel free to start with parcooked potatoes. Cut and season as directed, but reduce the cooking time to only 15 minutes.
- Click here for more great recipes using Idaho® potatoes, or browse our website for loads of tasty potato recipes. One of our favorites is our Bacon and Cheese Potato Casserole -- it uses the shortcut of potato flakes but there's no shortcut on flavor!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!