Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All you really need are some potatoes and a few spices, and you've got yourself a side dish that goes with just about everything! Our Oven-Fried Potatoes are especially great to make if you've got something cookin' up in the slow cooker. Just have the potatoes bake on the side, and you've got a family dinner recipe that everyone will enjoy. It's a filling way to enjoy a cozy meal.
What You'll Need
- 3 potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place potato wedges in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, slightly overlapping them.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Brush potatoes with half of oil mixture and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until fork-tender and light golden, basting occasionally with remaining oil mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.