Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Pina Colada Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy all the tropical flavors of a luscious Pina Colada when you mix up fluffy rice and a few lively ingredients. This island-inspired go-along is sure to add excitement to mealtime.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup pina colada drink mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine pina colada mix, crushed pineapple with its juice, the water, ground red pepper, and salt; mix well and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice.
- Remove from heat, cover, and allow to sit for 5 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Add pimientos; mix well and serve immediately.
For even more color, stir in 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley at the same time as the pimientos.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.