Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Potatoes on a Stick
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This awesome and easy grilled potatoes recipe starts with the convenience of canned whole baby white potatoes. Skewered Potatoes on a Stick is a fun and simple go-along for any of our cookout favorites.
What You'll Need
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 (15-ounce) cans whole white potatoes, drained
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, salt, pepper, cumin, and paprika; mix well. Add potatoes and toss to coat evenly. Place potatoes on skewers, reserving any oil mixture.
- Grill potatoes 5 to 7 minutes, turning them over occasionally and basting with reserved oil mixture.
To add even more flavor, go ahead and brush the potatoes with your favorite barbecue sauce or Dijon-style mustard before serving. We've got some great barbecue sauces you can try!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!