Home-Style Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
While they're good anytime of the year, we love making our Home-Style Baked Beans during the warmer months, when we're doing our outdoor grilling. That's because these uniquely sweetened beans go on the grill, right next to your fall-off-the-bone ribs!
What You'll Need
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a 9- x 13-inch disposable aluminum pan, combine all ingredients; mix well and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place pan on grill and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until beans are bubbly and heated through, stirring occasionally.
In our Hillbilly Baked Beans, we've got a complete meal, so give it a try! And since it's prepared in a slow cooker, you won't have to heat up your kitchen!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)