Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pretzels in stuffing?! You betcha! As crazy as it sounds, Pretzel Stuffing is a unique stuffing that the kids will love...okay, the adults will, too!
What You'll Need
- 10 ounces (about 3 cups) salted pretzel sticks, broken into pieces (see Note)
- 2 cups hot water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, soak pretzels in hot water for 5 to 7 minutes, until softened. Do not drain.
- Add eggs, sour cream, and onion powder; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, until firm.
- If you like a less salty stuffing, use unsalted pretzels.
- Or try something else by checking out our recipe for Traditional Herb Stuffing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 297
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.8g 18 %
- Cholesterol 120mg 40 %
- Sodium 860mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %