Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sage Corn Bread Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Use those day-old leftover corn muffins to make a go-along that's perfect for matching up with roast turkey. And if you drizzle the pan drippings over this, you'd better be ready for some real hearty eating!
What You'll Need
- 6 cups coarsely crumbled corn muffins (see Note)
- 4 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine crumbled muffins, bread pieces, onion, butter, sage, and pepper. Add eggs and broth to mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour into baking dish. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until dressing is golden and edges are set.
Six corn muffins (16 ounces total) will yield 6 cups crumbled; if you prefer, just crumble cornbread.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.