Santa Fe Rice Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Planning a Tex-Mex feast? Here's a side dish that'll add extra flavor and color to your plate. Our Santa Fe Rice Salad has a little bit of everything, including beans, corn, bell peppers, and yummy spices!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cooled cooked rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 ears fresh corn on the cob (about 1-1/2 cups kernels) (see Note)
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, beans, corn kernels, and onion.
- In another small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over rice mixture; mix well.
- Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours to allow flavors to blend. Stir before serving.
To remove corn from the cob, cut wide end so it stands up, then using a sharp knife or corn stripper, cut off the kernels.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.