Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a different take on a beloved side dish, try these fresh Summer Potatoes. The mix of spices pairs perfectly with almost any meal!
What You'll Need:
- 8 to 10 large baking potatoes
- 1 head fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves (or 1 tablespoon dried)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Scrub potatoes and cut into 1-inch squares. Coat a 9 x 13" baking dish with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Place cut potatoes in dish. Add remaining ingredients, except rosemary leaves. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix rosemary leaves into potatoes and cook them for 15 to 20 minutes more.
This is great served with grilled meats and fish. You can also use fresh thyme, tarragon or oregano instead of rosemary for a different taste treat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.