Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sweet Potato Puff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This simple sweet potato casserole gets its name from the fluffy texture that comes from having whipped egg whites folded in. Our Sweet Potato Puff is a hit no matter when it's served!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes (about 4 medium-sized potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whip the cooked potatoes with the butter, milk, sugar, and pepper. Beat in the egg yolks.
- In a small bowl, whip the egg whites with the salt until stiff; fold into the potato mixture.
- Place in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
This is best served right from the oven.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.