Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Tropical Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start off with vitamin-rich sweet potatoes and fancy them up with a pineapple stuffing for a taste of the tropics. Its a great way to add excitement to any meal.
What You'll Need
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes, washed and pierced several times with a fork
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well then set aside.
- Slice about 1/2 inch off the top of each potato and scoop out the pulp, leaving about 1/4 inch of potato inside the shells. Place the potato pulp in the bowl with the pineapple mixture; mix well then spoon mixture into the potato shells and return shells to the baking sheet.
- Bake stuffed potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.