The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you love chocolate? Do you love coffee? You'll love this pudding twist on the popular Italian coffee drink cappuccino!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine milk and coffee granules. Add pudding mix and beat with a whisk 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Place 2 tablespoons pudding in a medium bowl and divide the remaining pudding among 4 coffee cups or 4 individual glass dessert dishes.
- In a medium bowl, mix whipped topping with reserved pudding; spoon topping mixture over individual servings of pudding. Sprinkle each with cinnamon, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.