The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters are personally portioned, so that everyone can enjoy their own sweet treat. They taste just like strawberry shortcake, but won't cost you half the trouble thanks to some easy, shortcut ingredients!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated white chocolate macadamia nut coffee creamer
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons strawberry dessert topping
- 3 strawberries, cut in half
What to Do
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute vanilla pudding. Drizzle each with strawberry sauce; repeat layers. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping mixture and garnish with a strawberry half.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!