Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters are personally portioned, so that everyone can enjoy their own sweet treat. They taste just like strawberry shortcake, but won't cost you half the trouble thanks to some easy, shortcut ingredients!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated white chocolate macadamia nut coffee creamer
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons strawberry dessert topping
- 3 strawberries, cut in half
What to Do
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute vanilla pudding. Drizzle each with strawberry sauce; repeat layers. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping mixture and garnish with a strawberry half.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!