We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Taste this Chocolate Mousse recipe and you will never make mousse from a mix again! This Chocolate Mousse that we discovered on our location shoot in Edmonton, Canada, is a special occasion recipe your family and friends will request every day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon warm water
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Set aside until slightly cooled.
- Place heavy cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric beater until soft peaks form. Gently fold in the chocolate.
- In a cup, dissolve the instant coffee in the water then gently fold into the chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
For an extra-special way to serve this, spoon into individual serving cups and top with some additional whipped cream. Place the cups on plates and garnish with your favorite raspberry sauce and fresh fruit.
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Café de Ville
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!