Donut Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought glazed donuts were good on their own, wait till you use 'em to make our Donut Bread Pudding. This bread pudding is extra-decadent, so you want to make sure the whole gang joins ya for a bite. Not that you'll have to tell 'em. One whiff of this baking in the oven and they'll be lining up for their share!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 12 glazed doughnuts, cut into cubes
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla, the cinnamon, and salt. Stir in raisins and doughnut cubes. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Pour mixture into casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 additional minutes, or until set in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients including remaining vanilla, until smooth. Pour over bread pudding and serve.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!