Caramel Sea Salt Banana Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
We're not bananas! This is a flavor combo that really works! In fact, our Caramel Sea Salt Banana Pudding is an easy homemade pudding recipe that'll shock your taste buds into a state of deliciousness!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, sliced, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk milk and egg yolks; gradually stir into saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture thickens and is bubbling, whisking constantly. Remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla, and the slices from 1 banana. Spoon into individual serving dishes or 1 large bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on surface of pudding and refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. When ready to serve, top with remaining banana slices, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with sea salt.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.