The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Heart-healthy tart and tangy cranberries are only available fresh for a short time. So take advantage of them and bake up our Test Kitchen's special Cranberry Pudding packed with crunchy brown sugar-tossed pecans in every bite. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Put cranberries in a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle brown sugar over top; toss gently. Mix in chopped pecans; spoon into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- In another medium-sized bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon over cranberry mixture in pie plate. Bake 45 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with whipped cream or ice cream.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 225
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 43mg 14 %
- Sodium 79mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.