The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Baked Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked Rice Pudding is a New England tradition that's easy to make and even easier to love! Add in some raisins, and you've added another level of texture and sweetness to this simple dessert casserole.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup honey or sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the rice, milk, and honey. Add the eggs, then stir in the raisins.
- Place the mixture in a well-greased 2-quart baking dish and bake for about 1 hour, or until golden. Cool before serving.
- For an extra-special touch, top your baked rice pudding with some cream!
- If you like this rice pudding recipe, you're gonna want to check out some of the other recipes in our collection of Our Best Rice Pudding Recipes!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.