Creamy Pumpkin Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a lighter way to enjoy the flavors of Fall, try our Creamy Pumpkin Mousse! This mousse has just the right amount of spiced pumpkin flavoring and creamy texture to satisfy your sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 (6-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat pumpkin, pudding mix, milk, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly blended then spoon into a serving bowl or individual dessert glasses. Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
If you enjoyed this easy pumpkin dessert, be sure to check out our recipe for Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.