The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Tiramisu Rice Pudding Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Shooters make such a fun party dessert! Not only do they look great, but guests love them 'cause they can enjoy their own personal-sized dessert. Our Tiramisu Rice Pudding Shooters combine the comfort and creaminess of rice pudding with the traditional flavors of an Italian tiramisu.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked medium white rice
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Cocoa powder for sprinkling
- Coffee beans for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil. Stir in rice, reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, 15 to 20 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine 1-1/2 cups milk, the sugar, salt, and rice; mix well. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup milk and egg; cook 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla. Spoon pudding evenly into individual shot glasses or a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, beat mascarpone cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; set aside. In another medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture until creamy.
- Place a dollop of cheese mixture on top of pudding. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and garnish with a coffee bean, if desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.