The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You're going to love our recipe for Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding so much, you're going to have a hard time deciding whether to serve this easy pudding recipe as a salad or dessert. Creamy, fruity, and filled with mini marshmallows...how can you go wrong?
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons tapioca (see Note)
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sugar, tapioca, milk, and egg; let stand 5 minutes. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, and let cool 20 minutes. Gently stir in oranges, pineapple, and marshmallows.
- Pour into a serving bowl or individual dessert bowls and chill at least 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled. Serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Just so you know, any type of tapioca, including instant, works well in this easy no-bake dessert!
- For more no-bake desserts, try our Lemon Refrigerator Bites, our Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites, or our Peach Cream Pie.
- Want more pudding favorites? Try our Silky Rice Pudding, or our Very Banana Pudding, or our Chocolate Cookie Pudding!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.