Cheesy Dill Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our cheesy twist on traditional dill sauce will add extra richness and taste to any dish you dollop it on. Enjoy our Cheesy Dill Sauce on over fish or chicken.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Makes 3 cups
If you add 2 tablespoons milk, this will make a great salad dressing. For a little different taste, try adding 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish.