Mama Mia Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give bread, pasta, or even fish a jolt of Mediterranean flavor with our Italian-style, flavored butter recipe. Our Mama Mia Butter recipe is a great addition to an Italian-themed dinner spread!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use, then let soften a bit before serving.
- Soften and spread Mama Mia Butter generously over cut Italian bread then broil until golden for quick bruschetta.
- Melt flavored butter then drizzle over broiled white-fleshed fish.
- Saute with cooked pasta for fresh southern Italian flavor.
- Soften and serve with bakery-fresh Italian bread for a Mediterranean favorite that's ready in minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!