Mama Mia Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give bread, pasta, or even fish a jolt of Mediterranean flavor with our Italian-style, flavored butter recipe. Our Mama Mia Butter recipe is a great addition to an Italian-themed dinner spread!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use, then let soften a bit before serving.
- Soften and spread Mama Mia Butter generously over cut Italian bread then broil until golden for quick bruschetta.
- Melt flavored butter then drizzle over broiled white-fleshed fish.
- Saute with cooked pasta for fresh southern Italian flavor.
- Soften and serve with bakery-fresh Italian bread for a Mediterranean favorite that's ready in minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!