We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want the taste of fresh-made cranberry sauce but don't have the time...look no further than this homestyle Cranberry Bake. This easy, 3-step cranberry sauce is perfect for when you're cooking a big meal and need to juggle a few different recipes at once.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the cranberries are hot and bubbly.
If you'd like your Cranberry Bake to be more on the tart side, go ahead and double the amount of lemon juice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)