We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want the taste of fresh-made cranberry sauce but don't have the time...look no further than this homestyle Cranberry Bake. This easy, 3-step cranberry sauce is perfect for when you're cooking a big meal and need to juggle a few different recipes at once.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the cranberries are hot and bubbly.
If you'd like your Cranberry Bake to be more on the tart side, go ahead and double the amount of lemon juice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!