Very Vanilla Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Very Vanilla Sauce is good enough to serve over everything from cake to fresh fruit. We even tried serving it over ice cream for an extra-creamy vanilla touch. Wow, was it good!
What You'll Need
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons any flavor brandy or liqueur (optional) (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, and vanilla; whisk until well blended. Add the brandy, if desired, and continue whisking until blended thoroughly.
- Let the sauce stand for 20 to 30 minutes, until slightly thickened. Chill until ready to use.
- If you include brandy or liqueur, then keep this as an adults-only sauce.
- This vanilla sauce will keep in the fridge for about a week.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 135
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 7.1g 14 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 198mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!