We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
That's right; it's time to get the Thanksgiving turkey ready, and we're so excited for all of the different kinds of recipes we get to cook. While we're worried about making the perfect turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, and more, this easy recipe for Cream Gravy will ensure that you're not going crazy with all the different kinds of food you need to prepare. This one, at least, will be a cinch!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups 1 percent low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium jarred chicken soup base
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, gradually whisk milk into flour until smooth; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Whisk in soup base and pepper.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 158
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 9.2mg 3 %
- Sodium 1,101mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.