Cucumber Dill Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cucumber Dill Dip features Pennsylvania Dutch flavors, and it's just what you'll wanna mix up when summer gardens are overflowing with fresh cucumbers and dill.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped scallions (green onions)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender jar; process until almost smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, cover, and chill for 2 hours to "marry"" the flavors.
Serve this as a dip with veggies, crackers, tacos, or chips, or use as a salad dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 607
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58g 90 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 114 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.3g 15 %
- Cholesterol 139mg 46 %
- Sodium 874mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %