Hot Greek Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This garlicky-hot dip is the perfect accompaniment to roast meat or vegetables. Hot Greek Dip is great served immediately, but can also be stored and served later.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 to 2 cloves) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed. Place mixture in a disposable 9-inch aluminum pie pan.
- Place pan on grill and cook, uncovered, for 7 to 9 minutes, until dip is heated through and bubbly.
Makes 1-1/2 to 2 cups dip.
This is great served immediately but you can also make it in advance and keep it warm on the side of the grill.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)