Kahlua Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Coffee flavoring in a barbecue sauce? Oh yeah! You'll love the combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Kahlua or any coffee flavored liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the onion is tender, stirring frequently. Serve warm.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups.