Pepper Dijon Rub
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pepper Dijon Rub lends a neat Franco-inspired twist to a tasty traditional rub. Try it at your next cookout!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon cracked mixed peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Spread onto or rub into meat anytime from 5 hours before cooking right up to just before cooking. Cook meat, chicken, fish, etc. as desired.
If not using this right away, or if rub is unused and left over, cover and refrigerate.
Yields about 1/4-cup.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING ALL RUBS: Discard any leftover rub that has come in contact with raw meat, poultry or seafood.