Shortcut Bearnaise Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bearnaise sauce sounds elegant and fancy, and it is, but our microwave version is also easy. In no time, you can whip up microwave bearnaise sauce to make your homemade dishes look and taste as fancy as the ones at pricey gourmet restaurants!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter at 90% power for 40 seconds, or until melted.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks, lemon juice, tarragon, and salt until thick. Slowly pour in the melted butter, whisking constantly until well combined.
- Microwave uncovered at 40% power for 60 seconds, stirring the sauce every 20 seconds.
This flavorful sauce not only pairs well with your grilled favorites, but also veggie, egg, and seafood dishes.