Spicy Dry Rub
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a combo of spices from Italian oregano to south-of-the-border chili powder, this Spicy Dry Rub is sure to rev things up at the grill.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup mustard powder
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
What to Do
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Makes 2/3 cup.
Cover and store any unused rub for future use.