Creamy House Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever gone to a fancy restaurant, you've probably ordered a salad with a side of their house dressing, right? Well, you can add a touch of elegance to your own homemade salads when you whip up this easy salad dressing recipe for Creamy House Dressing. While make-at-home dressings might seem like a distant fantasy, we'll show just how easy it is to have the good stuff right at home. And just wait... you'll never want to get the bottled stuff again!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process or blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and serve, or cover and chill until ready to use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 767mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!