Brown Sugar-Glazed Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a pork dinner that's just as great on a weeknight as it is for a special Sunday supper. Our Brown Sugar-Glazed Pork Roast is a sheet pan dinner that features a flavorful, glazed pork loin surrounded by tasty veggies. By roasting everything together, you can bet that every bite will be really great!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper and place on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, the garlic, and brown sugar; mix well. Rub mixture evenly over pork.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Add carrots and Brussels sprouts and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetables around pork on baking sheet.
- Roast 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center and the glaze has caramelized. Remove pork to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Continue cooking vegetables 5 to 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Serve pork with vegetables.
To ensure that the glaze penetrates your roast, we suggest cutting a criss-cross pattern, about 1/4-inch deep on the top of the roast. The top side is the side that has a thin layer of fat on it. As the fat melts, the drippings help keep the roast super moist.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 646
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 48g 96 %
- Cholesterol 119mg 40 %
- Sodium 389mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 50 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.