Italian Club Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Italian Club Bake is a twist on a good ol' classic sandwich that is on every menu in a sub shop. Just wait until you bite into the warm flaky crust and gooey melted cheese -- you'll immediately fall in love like we did!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line. Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of baking dish.
- Layer with half the turkey, half the ham, and all the bacon. Continue layering with half the provolone cheese, half the roasted peppers, and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Repeat with remaining meats, cheese, peppers, and Italian seasoning. Place remaining square of dough on top. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
- Serve this with our Marinated Cucumber Salad and you've got a delicious, complete meal!
- If you're looking for more great Italian recipes, be sure to check out our collection of International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!