Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make sure you've got two empty hands, 'cause you're gonna want to grab two of these Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders! These mini-sized sandwiches bake all together in a casserole dish, and will remind you of your favorite ham and cheese sandwich, but only much, much better.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 heaping tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 package of 12 Hawaiian Sweet rolls
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook 5 minutes. Stir in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds and cook about 10 minutes, or until onions are soft.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice rolls in half all at once and place bottom half in a 9- x 13-inch casserole dish. Spread 3/4 of onion mixture over rolls; top with ham, cheese, and top half of buns, then top with remaining onion mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven, and slice down between the rolls to make individual sliders.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 304
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 9.7g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 19g 37 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 689mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.