We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lasso in your young-uns with these tasty quesadillas, which are perfect as snacks or as mealtime sandwiches.
What You'll Need
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- Ranch dressing
What to Do
Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Spread 1/4 of the Ranch dressing evenly on 1 side of each tortilla. Place 1 tortilla dressing-side up in hot skillet; top evenly with half of each of cheese, bacon, and tomato. Lightly press a second tortilla, dressing-side down, on top of mixture. Coat lightly with cooking spray, and cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, cheese, bacon, and tomato.
Cut each quesadilla into wedges. Serve with Ranch dressing and salsa.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- South of the Border Steak Sandwiches
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- The Ultimate Hero Burger