Piled High Club Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Club sandwiches are a deli classic. Our Piled High Club Sandwiches are chock full of ingredients we love and are sure to please your crowd.
What You'll Need
- 12 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 16 toothpicks
What to Do
- Spread one side of each piece of toast with mayonnaise. Place 4 slices, mayonnaise side up, on a cutting board.
- Top each with lettuce, turkey, a second piece of toast, 2 tomato slices, 2 bacon slices, and the remaining toast, mayonnaise side down. Secure each with 4 toothpicks, then slice the sandwiches with two diagonal cuts from corner to corner, in an X.
- Arrange each sandwich on a plate, with the points of the sandwiches facing out, and serve.
Any bread variety will work, including whole wheat and sourdough, but for the best-looking sandwich wedges, make sure to start with square bread slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 408
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,577mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.