Piled High Club Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Club sandwiches are a deli classic. Our Piled High Club Sandwiches are chock full of ingredients we love and are sure to please your crowd.
What You'll Need
- 12 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 16 toothpicks
What to Do
- Spread one side of each piece of toast with mayonnaise. Place 4 slices, mayonnaise side up, on a cutting board.
- Top each with lettuce, turkey, a second piece of toast, 2 tomato slices, 2 bacon slices, and the remaining toast, mayonnaise side down. Secure each with 4 toothpicks, then slice the sandwiches with two diagonal cuts from corner to corner, in an X.
- Arrange each sandwich on a plate, with the points of the sandwiches facing out, and serve.
Any bread variety will work, including whole wheat and sourdough, but for the best-looking sandwich wedges, make sure to start with square bread slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 425
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 39 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 1,580mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 8.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!