French Dip Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're having the gang over to watch the game, serve these savory sandwiches. They're he perfect no-fuss solution for feeding a hungry crowd.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-1/2- to 4-pound) boneless chuck roast, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (1.6-ounce) package garlic herb sauce mix
- 2 (14-ounce) cans low-sodium beef broth
- 12 (3.3-ounce) French sandwich rolls, split and toasted
What to Do
- Cut roast in half; place in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Stir together soy sauce, sauce mix, and broth in a medium bowl; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 8 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker, reserving broth. Shred beef with 2 forks. Spoon beef evenly over toasted rolls, and serve with reserved broth.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.