We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to spend a lot of hard-earned cash to impress company for brunch! This simple recipe for colorful and flavorful tortilla roll-ups uses fillings we already have on hand. The result is priceless good taste!
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 (1-ounce) slices deli ham
What to Do
- Place tortillas on individual pieces of wax paper. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Top each with 1 lettuce leaf and a slice of ham then roll-up jelly roll-style. Roll in wax paper and keep chilled.
- When ready to serve, slice and remove wax paper.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 221
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.7g 17 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 598mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.