We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The combo of the turkey, bacon and crunchy broccoli slaw make Cobb Rollups a step above the rest. They've got the taste of a Cobb salad but are much more fun to eat!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6) package sundried tomato basil wraps
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cups broccoli slaw
- 12 (1-ounce) deli slices smoked turkey breast
- 18 thin slices fully cooked bacon
What to Do
Place wraps on a cutting board. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each wrap. Sprinkle 1/2 cup broccoli slaw in center of each wrap; place 2 slices smoked turkey over slaw; top each with 3 slices of bacon.
- Fold in sides of each wrap, covering half the bacon. From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately, or roll each in wax paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- South of the Border Steak Sandwiches
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Open-Wide "BPT" Sandwiches