Doubledecker Club Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slices of different cheeses and meats and dollops of different toppings are all it takes to make these Doubledecker Club Sandwiches. In under 20 minutes, you'll have a sandwich that fill everyone's bellies.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash of ground white pepper
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Swiss cheese
- 8 leaf lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound sliced cooked turkey
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 16 pimiento-stuffed olives
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Layer ham evenly on 4 slices of bread. Top each with 1 heaping teaspoon sour cream mixture, 1 slice cheese, 1 lettuce leaf, 2 slices of tomato, and 1 slice of bacon. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Skewer 1 olive onto each of 16 sandwich picks. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles, and secure each triangle with a sandwich pick.
You'll save time and nutrients by leaving the peel on the tomato. Just slice away!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 699
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 65g 131 %
- Cholesterol 171mg 57 %
- Sodium 1,805mg 75 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.7g 35 %
- Sugars 9.4g 0 %