We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No more hearing, "I want this!" or, "No, I want that!" Serve everybody a slice of this combo sandwich and they'll have a chance to sample everything!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) loaf bakery white bread, unsliced
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna fish, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives with pimientos
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives, drained (about 1/2 of a 2.25-ounce can)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Turn bread on its side lengthwise. Slice a 3/4-inch slice from bottom. Repeat 2 times more so that bread is in 4 equal long pieces; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, and dillweed. In another small bowl, combine cream cheese and green olives. In another small bowl, mix together eggs, remaining mayonnaise, black olives, salt, and pepper.
- Spread each of 3 fillings evenly on a layer of bread, then stack layers on top of one another.
- Cover layers with top of loaf. Slice loaf into 1-inch thick slices and serve.
With a bag of chips and an assortment of pickles, you've got a super luncheon buffet!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 481
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 51 %
- Cholesterol 180mg 60 %
- Sodium 951mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!